About Me

My photo
Mason is now home (on Thursday September 22, 2011) and not accepting letters in Honduras anymore :)

Monday, September 19, 2011

Mason's Final Letter -- September 19, 2011

Hey,

This is my last email being a full time missionary. I feel normal, and not one bit weird. I don't think that it has hit me quite yet. It never does until after.

Well everything went well with the baptism of the family. It was awesome and a great way to finish the mission. Also Elder Jackson (my MTC comp and ZL) baptized a complete family on his last weekend, so that was cool for the both of us. I feel like we really helped the zone out a lot. We should get close to meeting our goal for the month in the zone...unfortunately some areas didn't contribute at all and didn't baptize a single soul.

Well since you all are wondering about my plans, i will give them to you....well I really haven't thought about too many details...just like long term goals. I'm kind of just going to go with the flow there and see what you guys want to do with me. Man, real life is so complicated. But I plan on waking up Friday morning bright and early and maybe going to a temple session....well that all depends on when I am getting released. But that's what I would like to do, and then go from there and spend some time with you all.

And yes, I need to go clothes shopping. My shoes are completely destroyed...you will see. So I will need something for Sunday. As for Saturday, I didn't know that Andersen was going to come up there, but that's awesome. I really don't know too much haha Sorry.

Oh, but yes I am planning on going to USU and living at home for the time being...I was thinking about living with Andersen but he ended up going to BYU. So I think I would start in January or whenever the semester starts. And I want to start working right away as well, maybe even get 2 jobs to have some extra money. So I will think about that as well. But I don't want to waste too much time just so you know.

Yesterday was cool, they threw me a surprise goodbye party in the church for all the members and stuff. They all went one by one in front and said good bye to me and thanked me, it was really cool and nice of them. The members here really love the missionaries. I feel good with the work I did here and I hope that it can continue to grow.

I am excited to see you all. I have been wondering if Brock and Ashley are going to be there. I guess I will find out, but I hope so. If not then I would like to get out there and visit them soon.

Well thats all. I love you all so much. See ya soon...(thats weird to say).
 
Elder Mason Cardon

No comments:

Post a Comment